- Study this information leaflet carefully.
- A personal appointment (student and parents – as far as possible) is scheduled to discuss your needs and expectations.
- A complete registration form of the Rugby Academy (available on our web site), along with a certified copy of the matric certificate/ results are required.
- Students receive a provisional letter of registration, with student number that can be used for study loans, etc.
- As soon as the deposit for the course fees and accommodation is paid, you will receive a final letter of confirmation and further correspondence.
- Registration closes 31 October; after that students can apply for late registration (should there be space available).
Payments are done as follow:
- After successful application:
Registration fee (not refundable): Course (R5 000) and accommodation (R5 000)
- Payment 1:
A week before registration: Course fees (8 Jan.)
- Payment 2:
Registration day: Accommodation fees (15 Jan.)
SRA has a special agreement with ABSA, where parents receive 100% student loans if they are creditworthy. We also offer merit bursaries for top players. More information about student loans is available on our website (documents/general). Please contact Mrs. Brand at our office for detailed information.
|Annual Costs (2018)|
|Rugby programme, with Eta Diploma course|
(or Unisa, Intec courses)
|R63 000 - first years;
R55 000 – 2’d years
|Rugby programme , with SRA Gap Year course||R58 000 - first years;
R55 000 – 2’d years
|Finishing year (year 3)||R27 500|
|Accommodation and meals||Double room R48 300; Single room R54 100
(1 meal/day during week included)
|Student fund (social, tour)||R5 000 (students that use SRA accommodation) or
R3 000 (students that use private accommodation)
*Costs for other courses are dealed with seperately.
Contact Details:(T): +27 21 887 7432
(F): +27 86 211 0577
Physical address: Lion’s Head nr 3, MT Simon Estate, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 7612
Postal address: PO Box 6004, Uniedal, 7600