Welcome to SRA!
We believe SRA is God’s business. Through our Christ centred approach in all our activities, we follow a unique approach to our training methods in order to prepare our students not only for a successful sports career, but also for life in general.
Info Leaflet | Eng
Info Leaflet | Afr
Overseas Brochure 2018
High Performance Camp
SRA Brochure SA 2018
Primary School Clinic
What others say about us
- Ons wil net die geleentheid gebruik om vir julle baie dankie te sê vir die tyd wat Adriaan in julle sorg was. Adriaan het baie ontwikkel en geleer. Hy is twee verskillende persone van voor en na die 18 maande by die Akademie. Hy gebruik baie van die lesse wat hy geleer het, en pas dit toe elke dag. Boetie word ook baie van die lesse geleer. Dit was goed vir hom om daar te wees en die lewe uit ‘n ander oog te sien, kameraadskap, deursettingsvermoë – en besef wie en wat hy wil wees op die pad voorentoe.Adriaan en Engela Badenhorst
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for taking Kyle under their wing for the past 3 years that he has been at the Academy. You were his parents for the past 3 years. You have groomed him into being more responsible, more focused and more independent. No words can really express what you have done for him and us since he started there, because when things seemed impossible, you made it possible through the grace of God. God bless you for what you have done. May your kindness and humbleness always be acknowledged, and may you grow from strength to strength in the days and years ahead.Gavin Saunders
- The Academy was a great place to develop as a rugby player. As someone who really loves rugby, it was amazing to get up every day and spend at least 5 - 6 hours training /talking / watching the game.Adam Christerssen, Sweden
- SRA het baie vir my beteken. Die vriende wat ‘n mens maak, en al die raad wat jy kry vanaf jou coaches. Mens leer hoe om in ‘n span te werk, om mekaar te ondersteun end dit gee jou kans om jouself te verbeter. Met al hierdie geleenthede wat jy kry by die Akademie, kan kan jy baie ver kom.Kyle Chutney Hendricks
- It was really a big honour being part of SRA. Well, I still feel part of it, because there is just a type of brotherhood that cannot be found elsewhere. Belong - Believe – Behave.Dylan Update Jafta
- SRA was an amazing two years with the great brotherhood and incredible coaching. I couldn't ask for a better place to improve myself as a person and as a player.Liam Prawn Trinder, England
- The rugby academy is a great opportunity for my future and so for others. It taught me the meaning of unity, respect and brotherhood.Rabetswe Bones Tau