We want to send some of our promising u/21 players for a Exchange programme to overseas clubs or academies for a certain period, while the overseas players come to Stellenbosch Rugby Academy for the same period. Players are then available for the season (or part of it).The Club provides the accommodation and food (some meals) – and we will do the same here. The players are only responsible for their flight costs and spending money.
What Stellenbosch Rugby Academy can offer:
– The Academy will allow the Club players to attend the Academy’s High Performance program, incl. matches.
– The Academy will also provide accommodation/meals, transport to rugby activities and training kit.
– The Academy can add the Club’s logo and link to the Club’s website on the Academy website.
– The Academy can supply the Club with training programmes that can be made available to players and coaches.
– The Academy will give a preferential rate to club coaches, players and teams attending the Academy’s other clinics or programmes.
What the Club can offer:
– The Club can now source players from the Academy, expecially during the time September – March. It is important that dates must be agreed upon before hand.
– The Club will arrange accommodation, club kit, transport and food. The spending money and flight costs will be for the player’s account, but assistance can be considered depending on the club and player needs.
– The Club can support the Academy in marketing (email or website) their programmes to all its members (teams, individuals or coaches).